The success in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic depends on each one of us.
. Float in has prepared itself properly to ensure that all customers are received with the necessary hygiene care that aims to avoid infection by covid-19.
. We have fully followed all national and international recommendations for our sector of activity and added others that we believe are relevant.
Implemented safety procedures and guidelines
Secure check in for all customers
• Disinfection of hands at the entrance .
• Delivery of a mask to all customers who do not have a mask, as it is mandatory to use a mask at all times in the space. . • Delivery of slippers to circulate throughout the space .
• Assessment of body temperature at entry .
• On the first visit, the information required to fill out the customer form is requested by e-mail, whenever possible.
Protected employees - Protected customers:
• Availability of a person responsible for complying with all safety and hygiene rules during the entire period of operation of the unit . • Regular hand disinfection . • Adoption of correct breathing behaviors . • Ongoing training in safety and hygiene standards related to covid-19 infection . • Any adornments such as earrings, bracelets are forbiden
Adaptation of locations and equipment
• Disponibilização de dispensadores de álcool-gel em todas as áreas.
. • Removal of all promotional flyers and paper printed menus
. • Replacement of hand towels with disposable wipes
.• Use of disposable products whenever possible
. • Protection of treatment beds and head suporters with disposable fabrics
. • Restrictions on client follow-up rituals, including tea and aromatherapy rituals .
Circulation in spaces and intervals between treatments
• Interdição absoluta de utilização de calçado utilizado no exterior do spa, dentro das unidades Float in . • Restriction on the number of employees present .
• Limitation on the number of available reservations .
• Minimum 45 minute interval between treatments for each room .
• Minimum interval of 30 minutes between treatments for each room
• Restrição na utilização dos vestiários, balneários e salas de relaxamento.
Cleaning of rooms and equipment
• Preparation of checklists to register hygiene actions .
• 6 daily actions to disinfect the floor of the entire space . • Weekly cleaning and disinfection of air filters . • Hygiene and disinfection of each zone and room, as well as a toilet after each use. .
• High temperature laundry washing .
• Daily disinfection and purification of the spa atmosphere
Changes in Treatments and Rituals
• Restrição na aceitação de marcações de alguns tratamentos e programas .
• Substituição da massagem facial por massagem numa zona do corpo da preferência do cliente em determinadas massagens
. • Realização do ritual do chá e da aromaterapia com restrições na escolha de chás e óleos essenciais.
Float Session Rooms
• Float is safe because the high amount of epsom salt present in each floating tank (300kg) does not allow the virus and any bacteria to survive. . • A strict control of the chlorine levels of the water is carried out to add an extra protection factor in order to reduce the possibility of contagion through water to zero. . • As with all treatments at the Float in Spa, the flotation room is completely sanitized and disinfected between each treatment to make it impossible to spread through different surfaces..
• Minimum 45 minute interval between sessions . • Air purification of the float session rooms between treatments .