The success in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic depends on each one of us.
. Float in has prepared itself properly to ensure that all customers are received with the necessary hygiene care that aims to avoid infection by covid-19.
. We have fully followed all national and international recommendations for our sector of activity and added others that we believe are relevant.
Implemented safety procedures and guidelines
Secure check in for all customers
• Disinfection of hands at the entrance
• Mandatory use of a mask by customers and employees. . • Delivery of slippers to circulate throughout the space .
• Assessment of body temperature at entry .
• On the first visit, the information required to fill out the customer form is requested by e-mail, whenever possible.
Protected employees - Protected customers:
• Availability of a person responsible for complying with all safety and hygiene rules during the entire period of operation of the unit . • Regular hand disinfection . • Adoption of correct breathing behaviors . • Ongoing training in safety and hygiene standards related to covid-19 infection
Adaptation of locations and equipment
• Availability of alcohol-gel dispensers in all areas.
.• Replacement of hand towels with disposable wipes
.• Use of disposable products whenever possible.
Circulation in spaces and intervals between treatments
• Prohibition of using shoes used outside the spa, inside the Float in units . • Restriction on the number of employees present .
• Limitation on the number of available reservations .
• Longer interval between treatments to ensure the cleanliness of the rooms .
• Exclusivity in the use of different spaces (only 1 client for each area within the spa)
Cleaning of rooms and equipment
• Preparation of checklists to register hygiene actions.
• 6 daily actions to disinfect the floor of the entire space . • Weekly cleaning and disinfection of air filters . • Hygiene and disinfection of each zone and room, as well as a toilet after each use.. .
• Daily disinfection and purification of the spa atmosphere
Float Session Rooms
• Floating is safe as the high amount of epson salt present in each flotation tank (300kg) does not allow the virus and any bacteria to survive. . • A strict control of the chlorine levels of the water is carried out to add an extra protection factor in order to reduce the possibility of contagion through water to zero. . • As with all treatments at the Float in Spa, the flotation room is completely sanitized and disinfected between each treatment to make it impossible to spread through different surfaces.. . • Air purification of the float session rooms between treatments .